Monday, July 1, 2013

HAPPY CANADA DAY! Update to follow



This picture was taken a year ago today. My little guy was celebrating his first Canada Day and his 5 month birthday. I was half way through my maternity leave and loving every minute. I was about 10 pounds lighter than I am today (damn I miss breastfeeding! BEST WEIGHT LOSS PLAN EVER!). It was all good. Fast forward to today and my little man is 17 monthes old. So hard to believe. Time passes so quickly.

Happy Birthday Canada! I feel best to be born in what I consider to be the best country in the world. Granted I am sure most people feel that way about their country but today and always I feel proud to be Canadian. So humm the national anthem, drink some Canadian beer and if you are my neighbours, finish your fireworks by 11 PM. Enjoy your Canada Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment