Monday, April 8, 2013

Week 14 Update: Losing steam and not much else.....

I am coming to dread Monday mornings....I feel like I have lost my weight loss mojo. There is so much going on these days at home and at work that I am once again falling off my own radar. When I didn't reach my 30 pound goal last week it took the wind right out of my sails. It made me start doubting myself and this whole process. Typical Louise, folding at the first sign of failure. This week I was down on the scale a whole 0.1 pounds, not surprising after the week of self-pity and indulgence I had.

I have my trip to Vancouver this week and will be glad once that is over. I am looking forward to the trade show and seeing all of my co-workers. I am not looking forward to the flight and the pain of being on my feet all day. Trade shows are punishing on a body like mine. I am recommitting to the process and myself once I get back. Back to tracking my food, back to walking, back to reaffirming my goals and back to blogging. So I am signing off for a week or so but I will be back and I will be back with a new energy. Thanks for the support and keep up the great work to all my friends on this journey with me.

1 comment:

  1. Louise - I found your blog about two weeks ago. In my world I also want to lose 100 pounds. I check into your blog for the reality of losing weight. It is not easy and it does not come off quick. I decided that I am going on a daily diet. My goal is to get through the next 24 hours; making good food choices; getting some type of exercise in; and doing something just for me. Some days my 24 hour diet works - and other days - I am glad I have a new 24 hours tomorrow. Keep you eye on the short term goal - several short term goals will get you to your long term goal. You can do this! I and may others have faith in you. Joyce

    ReplyDelete