Monday, March 11, 2013

Update Week 10: 26 down, 1/4 of the way there!

Monday is weigh-in day and I was actually looking forward to this weeks results. I am down 3 pounds this week for a total of 26 pounds! I am so pleased by this as it pushes me over the 1/4 mark. Still a long way to go but I am really starting to feel the changes in my body.
Things I am noticing:
  • My clothing hangs nicer on my body
  • My knees and feet aren't aching as much
  • My tummy is shrinking and I am getting my waist back (oh where have you been?!)
  • Everything feels firmer
  • I am moving around so much easier
  • My face is looking much thinner
There is a point when you are big that everything feels and looks distorted. Where you catch a glimpse of yourself in a window and mirror and think "Oh that poor soul!" until you realize it is you! I was at that point. I didn't feel or look like myself. Even though I have only lost 26 pounds out of the 100+ I have to lose, I am starting to get my Louise mo-jo back. I haven't had it for years because it was replaced with pregnant mojo and then new mom mojo....now it is time to get my groove back. I can be a mom and be a sexy biatch too right? That is my goal :)

The last 11 days, Jon and I have been doing a Candida Cleanse. We have both lost around 6 pounds in that time and I feel and see the difference in us. For myself I notice a lot fewer aches and pains and my skin is much clearer. No gastric issues either. I think I am just getting into the thick of the detox now though so I might start feeling a little off. We will see. Jon is doing great but he might end his cleanse at 15 days (they are 15 day kits) whereas I am going to continue for 30 or beyond depending on how I feel. I am drinking WAY too much coffee so I need to cut that down (she writes as she sips her Timmies). It is like when I gave up sugar I replaced it with coffee. Always need to have a vice it seems. Work in progress right?

No comments:

Post a Comment