Monday, March 4, 2013

Update Week 9: YAY March!

Good morning everyone.

This is going to be a short post because it is a busy, busy day but I had my weigh in this morning and I was down 3 more pounds. That is a total of 23 so far! After a rough February, I feel much more focused and excited as we begin March.

This weekend I tried on some old smaller clothes to see if any of my dress pants fit and even though it was frustrating (most didn't fit yet), I could see I was making progress. I decided to go shopping for a few new shirts and ended up going outside of my comfort zone. I bought brightly coloured tank tops (to wear under a really cute cardigan) that were fitted to  my body. I even bought a little "leather" jacket in a 2X! I can't remember the last time I bought anything in a 2X because of my more than ample bosom. Speaking of which, after examining my last progress photos and marvelling at my old lady boobs, I decided to break out some of my more supportive bras. Taking some getting used to but at least the girls are no longer a tripping hazard!!

March 1st, Jon and I started on a Candida cleanse and we are doing well so far. You have to give up a lot food wise but it is worth it. I will be posting a 3 part series on Candida this week as I am sure many of you have it. I feel great, Jon feels a little rough but he is determined. I THOUGHT I was being nicer to Jon but went into a fit  last night because he went shopping and didn't use his Sobeys card. You would have thought the world had ended. I realized shortly there after that I was CRAZY and apologized of course. Work in progress, work in progress........

No comments:

Post a Comment