Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 2 UPDATE!

HI Everyone,

So two weeks are under my belt and I am feeling great. I had my weigh in this morning and I am down 1.9 pounds. Initially I was disappointed. My impatience and old thinking crept in. It was not enough!! But when I realistically thought about it, that was 12.6 pounds off in 2 weeks! If I keep up with the rate of 1.9 pounds per week going forward I would be down 107.6 pounds by the end of the year. Not too shabby!

The best part is that I don't feel like I am giving up a lot. When I would do low carb in the past and had a week of no loss or very little loss, I felt so discouraged because I always felt like I was giving up so much. On this program, nothing is off limits. I am loving it so far. An even greater success than losing 12.6 pounds is that I have walked everyday since January 1st. I can't believe how much stronger I feel already. My first day, I could barely do 15 minutes of brisk walking. My back and feet were killing me. Now I am walking over 30 minutes every morning and feeling great. No more sore back or knees and in fact, I feel much less achy when I get out of bed in the morning. It is great!

Today is also the last day of my second Rapid Cleanse kit. Earlier in the week I was badly broken out on my face and back but my skin is super clear now. Also someone commented on Friday about how bright and clear my eyes looked. Still bitchy a bit but better than I was (although Jon might beg to differ!). Still getting headaches from time to time but it is usually if I haven't drank enough water. If I down a couple of glasses, the headache disappears. Going to continue and start my third box tomorrow. Excited to see what this week will bring.

Thanks again for all of your support and encouragement. Never in a million years did I expect this response when I started this blog last month. Please feel free to invite your friends to "friend" me on facebook if they want to follow along. The more the merrier!

2 comments:

  1. It's good you're finding the smaller victories in what you're achieving, rather than letting the number dictate how you should feel about your success.

    As I'm sure you know, there are going to be weeks where the numbers will meet your expectations, and weeks where they won't. But when they don't look towards the other benefits and try to see the bigger picture of how well you're doing and how far you're coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow but sure....keep up the good work Louise.

    ReplyDelete